Tuesday 29 December 2015

Hello, my name is Arun, I specialize in logo design / brand identity design and offer design services to businesses of all sizes around the world.

I am self-employed as a graphic designer, specializing in the fields of corporate identity (logo) design, web design, print design and branding with the majority of my time spent designing and implementing marketing promotions for businesses such as logos, websites, letterhead, business cards, packaging and more.

I hold a Bachelor of Visual Communication (Graphic Design Major). I've had a multitude of experience, gaining my first freelance design job at the age of 21 – since then I have never turned back…

My life is design, I love it and I surround myself in it every day.
I am:
1. Passionate (I absolutely love what I do)
2. Enthusiastic (I want to learn)
3. Sceptical (I think critically)
4. Focused (I have the right attitude)
My design process is never separate from pencil and paper. I always bring both wherever I go, so I can easily get down my ideas on it; as you know, ideas are easy come, easy go. I find that the digital phase is not too hard when I already know what I'll create. For logo creation I use a PC and Adobe Illustrator.



Completed Logos

No comments:

Post a Comment